Sunday, November 7, 2010

Misc 'Catch Up"

So, I found out which 'girlfriend' my Youngest son was with on Friday. He was with Anna M., a girl in his class. Evidently, he sat next to her very politely during the movie. Three-quarters of the way through the movie, the PTA gave out free popcorn because there was projection problems. So, Youngest told me afterwards that he helped Anna, 'get more popcorn" and did so in a polite manner. He and Anna walked over to the popcorn window and politely asked for more popcorn.

This last weekend, I went to Portland for the annual MOMS Club Luncheon. I had a good time with friends and as usual, laughed so hard my belly hurt.

Today, The Hub took the boys to the Catholic church for Mass. Evidently, on the way into Mass, he walked up the priest and said, "Can we cancel Church today?". Um, no.

No comments: