Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Youngest Sick Today

My youngest was sick today. Basically, he woke up at 1 a.m. this morning with more of his 'intestinal' bug. He was not feeling well at all this morning. In fact, after putting my other boys on their respective buses, youngest was very cranky and whiny. Not that I blame him. I would be, too. However, he was unusally cranky and I could tell that he was not feeling well.

So, it was another marathon of "Chicken Little" for him and I caught up on DWTS. Around what would be lunchtime, he got all cute and snuggly. We read book after book on my bed. I think I read the same story over and over. Then, he got into a "Pirates of the Caribbean' toy from McDonald's.

After the older boys got home, youngest got cranky again. I think he was getting tired and worn out. I don't blame him. We have a joke in our house that when youngest isn't happy, there is not anyone happy.

Good news is that he seems to be mended and ready (knock on wood) for school tomorrow.

No comments: