Wednesday, September 17, 2008

About My Blog

Obviously, I have three boys. This blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on us. Frannkly, the saying, 'kids say the darnedest thing" was about my boys. My boys range in age from 3 to 8. My oldest has autism, but this blog isn't about autism, necessarily. I am not attempting to discuss autism, per se, but autism does play a huge role in my family's life.

I love being a stay at home mom, but I am the first to admit that it is not always a Martha Stewart life (in fact, my life is far from it). I am blessed to be able to stay home. I choose to stay home. Again, this is not about staying home versus being a working parent (which I think is even more challenging to me). This is mostly musings about our daily life. I live by the motto, "some days are diamonds and some days are stones" (yes, it is a bad country song).

I hope you enjoy it...again, it is not going to solve the world's issues, but frankly, it might give you a little slice into my world.

I am also not a technical person....I just learned how to upload a photo from my computer this week! So many people have enjoyed my emails, so now I am sharing them.

No comments: