Friday, September 26, 2008

Pizza Day!

Last Friday and today, I declared it "pizza day" (I am really tired by Friday and hubby has been out of town, so I have just order in). Today, we tried Domino's Pizza tracker. For those of you who don't know, it 'tracks' your pizza from order to delivery (it is like a horizontal chart with five steps: order taken; make; bake; box and delivery). You track it online. I knew oldest would love it (given his penchant for anything computer related), but I didn't realize how much fun middle boy and youngest would have. As soon as each section 'lit up' oldest and middle boy would read it (and jump up and down) and youngest was convinced that the 'pizza man' was here (even though our pies were in the oven, for example). I do not own stock in Domino's, but it is such a clever thing.

No comments: