Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lost Coat

We are now three days into the school year and so far, knock on wood, it's going well. Yesterday was Youngest's first 'full day" (which is really an early release day) of school (the district is doing this alternate Wednesday-which is really an early release day thing) to help save money. He came home really tired. I don't blame him. Getting used to school starting is hard for me (and I am a grown up). I have been falling asleep at 9 p.m.. I cancelled their swim lessons yesterday because, frankly, they are too tired.

Today, my Youngest got off of the bus without his coat. I have been trying to track it down since. He seems to not be able to remember where he left it. Could it be outside? Could it be inside? On the bus? Who knows. I am trying to find it.

No comments: