Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coat Found and Other Thoughts

Well, I found the coat....it was at school all along. This is not uncommon of my Youngest. He seems to forget things. We call him our little Dory (from "Finding Nemo").

This morning, he was so funny...he asked me (as usual) what I dreamed about. I replied (as usual), "you and your brothers". Today, he said to me, "You should dream about pigs and stuff". Where the pigs and stuff is coming from, I am still not sure. I didn't know he liked pigs. I thought of him more of an "Ice Age" kind of guy.

Last night, Middle Dude had the "Scouter's Olympics" at the pack meeting. He got to shoot a marshmallow with a crossbow-marshmallow gun, shoot hoops, do the long jump, did sit ups/push ups and the bean bag toss. I don't have any pictures because he didn't really want any taken.

No comments: