Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LOL/LMAO

Yes, I had a moment this morning....I was going through my usual yahoo news (as I do every morning in addition to my MSNBC news) and ran across a story. If I could figure out a way to publish it, I would.

Basically, it was asking the question, "Is Facebook Good for Moms?". The reporter asked a psychologist friend of hers (who was interested in this question also). The answer was, "YES!". LOL. Here's why (summarized, of course): happy moms are better moms. Moms who did something 'short' like Facebook are happy moms. Why? Because they feel connected to the world (yes, our society is isolating), especially for SAHM. The bigger issue is whether moms are doing Facebook while they should be doing something else (like engaging in a conversation with their children at dinner). Like everything in life, moderation is the key.

We'll see what hubby says after this post (and watching the interview). LOL. I have the backing of a psychologist that a happy mommy is a happy house.

No comments: