Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter and Such

Easter was a great day. We did our famous egg hunt and ate the much anticipated bunny cake. Hey, I even threw in a homemade brunch and Easter dinner to boot.

Today was one of the first 'warm' and sunny days of the year. Wonderful. The boys and I headed outside. Oldest decided to play "Bolt" (he was Penny on a scooter and youngest was Bolt and he was telling youngest, "Bark, Bolt, Bark!!". Too funny. He also said he was Pete Doctor (one of the directors/producers of Pixar). In one of the 'outtake" reels, Pete Doctor rides around Pixar Studios on a scooter. He kept saying to me, "I'm Pete Doctor!". Of course, no one gets it but us.

This morning, out of the blue, middle boy says, "Momma, I love having my brother at my school". I ask him if he sees oldest and he says 'yes'. He told me that he sometimes sits on the swings with oldest and tells him 'hi' and swings with him. Cool.

No comments: