Sunday, March 1, 2009

MNO

Last Tuesday, we had an adventurous MNO with my MOMS club. It was totally crazy. We met at the Starbuck's and were given 20 things to take a picture of (for example all of the Team Members in a dressing room) and 20 things to get (such as a pink or blue balloon).

The two teams were incredibly competitive. I have never laughed so hard. Here we were, about 13 Moms looking for cheap entertainment in the pouring rain! It was crazy.

The worst part was explaining to my six year old when asked what did I do: "I went out with my friends and had to take pictures of stuff and collect stuff". He looked at me like I was crazy.

Unfortunately, after the MNO, we went to Ruby Tuesday's and several of the moms have been worshipping the porcelin bowl this week. Not good :(

P.S.MNO stands for Mom's Night Out.

No comments: