Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween

Yes, we are two days away from the 'big day'. I have costumes ready, candy ready, but most of all, the buckets are found and put in a place that is easily accessible. Yes, I know it is weird, but they each have a bucket. Unfortunately, they are from last year (hey, I invested about $4 a pop on them, they have to last more than one year!) and match their last year's costume, except for middle boys'. Middle boys' bucket is a Darth Vader....his costume? Darth Vader. Oldest's bucket is a CARS-the movie (he was Lightening McQueen from the movie), but he is satisfied with it (this year's costume is Wall-E). They are both Pixar-right? Youngest is going to be the most random...he has a Thomas the Train bucket (he was Thomas last year). Much to my chagrin (I was THIS close to having him be Thomas again), he wanted a Diego (from "Go, Diego, Go") costume. He's happy though with his Thomas bucket.....

No comments: