Sunday, October 3, 2010

My boys, the heartbreakers

I keep forgetting to blog.....the first day of school, my Youngest son comes home from school and he said to me, "Mom, I have a girlfriend". I asked him what her name was and he said, "I don't know". He has since learned her name. Her name is Susannah. Of course, he also has another girlfriend named Summer (Summer was the original not known named girlfriend). We saw Susannah who is really cute at the Baller Blast on Friday night and he went over and said 'hi' to her (they were in the same line for a train). He said she was wearing a 'pretty dress" at the carnival.

My middle son has girls who also like him. Last year, he had a girl call him to ask him who his teacher was. The girls in his class, typically, get along really well with him.

My oldest son also has girls after him. For his birthday last year, he invited a couple of his special needs friends (boys) and then he invited two typical girls (no typical boys, just two typical girls--Samantha and Ariel). At the school carnival, after dinner, he saw one of the girls and actually went over to her and said 'hi' to her. He did say 'hi' to a typical boy, Ben, in line, but he actually had to cross over the room and say 'hi' to Samantha.

All I can say is "oy".

No comments: