Sunday, February 28, 2010

February

Yes, once again I lost February, due to illness (I was sick most of February), death (Great Uncle Allan) and drama. Not dwelling on any of those......

Today, we went to see "Walking With the Dinosaurs: the Arena Spectacular" and yes, it didn't disappoint. They had anamatronic dinosaurs, pteradactyls coming from the ceiling and yes, I did learn a little about dinosaurs. Youngest said to me (before the show started as we were just waiting), "This is better than the Wiggles" (I do admit that without Greg, the Wiggles have even lost me). I asked him if it was better than "Go Diego Go: Live on Stage" and he said, 'no, I like that one, too". It didn't disappoint him. All three of them were transfixed on the dinosaurs. We were in row J on the 100 level, and the way the stage was, we basically were looking at the set and only three rows up. AMAZING!

I'll just focus on that, and summarize that my February was amazing!

No comments: