Sunday, November 23, 2008

Conference #2

Conference #2 (for middle boy) went really well. He is excelling in all areas (developing in writing, but we knew that). His teacher asked if someone in his family is good at Math and, of course, hubby is. Middle boy loves to do Math about money....again, go figure...

What was even funnier was that his teacher on the way out said to me, "You should be a teacher, you have such a kind spirit". Had to let the cat out of the bag on that one (actually, hubby did).

I typically get a daily update on youngest, but his teacher did say that he has changed a LOT since last Spring. So, that is good.

All in all, all of the teachers love my boys. That is an improvement from this time last year (even my friends have noticed a difference in me!). Makes me realize how bad things were last year.

This year, I am grateful for all of the wonderful teachers!

Whoo hoo!!!

No comments: